• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

In theory, because you didn't say "no"....

But then, are you afraid of losing your job if you say "no"?

Ha! Megan you beat me to it!

Black pepper.

Question still stands.

The worst thing I ever ate, eh? :think: I really can't think right now but olives are :sick:. It's funny.... I will eat them in food (if they are not a main ingredient) and I will splash extra virgin olive oil on pasta sauces, but on their own... no way, Jose!!!

And why not.... the question still stands.

You guys are cracking me up here. My question, still unanswered, was:

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]But then, are you afraid of losing your job if you say "no"?[/background]

That was my bad, I think. ;) (although one could argue that you both tricked me! :lol:)

Not afraid of losing my job. Afraid they would stick me with an even worse roster! There's only so many times you can say a roster doesn't suit before one has to stick.

It's every second weekend, so not totally bad. If I said no, knowing work, they would have thrown every Saturday or every Sunday at me if I had said no.

C'est la vie, eh?

If you had any idea how often I look for my keys that are in my hand........... I blame it on being a busy mom. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Have you ever put cereal in the fridge or milk in the pantry mindlessly? Or something of the like?

Pi.... you beat me.....

No I can't juggle unless you want an injury. Hahaha

So have you mindlessly put something where it really shouldn't go?

I poured juice on my cereal once when I was still half asleep. :lol:

I nearly brushed my teeth with mentholatum rub once too. :rofl:

I've mindlessly done plenty of silly things in my time.

Would you lose your head if it wasn't screwed on?

Hey, I think everyone here is now familiar with the fact that I actually plastic-wrap most beers after only drinking about half. Can I pass up a free beer? In a heartbeat!

But a good glass of wine or tequila?

Back