• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

One never REALLY knows.... :lol:

What is something you think you know about me but have no actual confirmation if it's true or not?

Pretty much everything I think I know about you!

How can one confirm anything about anyone without actually meeting the person in the real life?

78,923,490,548,905,490,124,889,023,479,023,478,095,723,072,389 posts ( I Counted )

What is another word for "thesaurus"?

(We really missed you Pi)

Interestingly enough:
Dictionary, encyclopedia, repository, storehouse, and treasury all qualify. Weird, don't you think?

Hey - "thesaurus" isn't even part of my everyday vocabulary. I much prefer words like "obstreperous" and "loquacious"... maybe "tintinabulation" from time to time.... don't you?

Hmmm.... I had a partial bottle of Sprite this morning, a cup of coffee, two lemonaids, and a Coke. Didn't drink enough today, as that only makes 5 drinks today..... at least, that I can remember.

Is that what you had in mind?

I worked today... so not a very high percentage. Some of my work mates really come up with some corkers sometimes though, so at least I had the odd good laugh.

How the hell did I end up back working Sundays??

Back