• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Whatever you want to make for me, 's long as it has no BP, me no care how you cook it!

If your purple caddy disappeared one day, what color would you get next?

I would say orange, cause I've always wanted an Oompa Loompa to carry my golf clubs.

what should I put in my smoker next, ham, turkey or duck?

I did in my younger days, Now it's Golf, Spelunking and Mt Biking.

I just harvested some seeds from my Variegated Spider, does anyone want some?

There's a ton of lava tubes in Washington and Oregon but my favourite place is the Mount St. Helens Ape Caves upper entrance.

Wanna come with next time? Probably won't go again this year since it's getting cold and the rainy season is about to start but next Spring?

Sounds fun, like something I would like to do, but I guess my travels are limited until I finish school. Bleh.

Wanna take a class for me so I can go spelunking instead?

LOL - Prolly!

One never knows - - - I've been around more than half of this country, as my work takes me to client sites wherever they are. Could well end up in WA on business (or for pleasure!) at some point, and will definitely look up the PNW pack if that happens.

Will you be getting an order of ladybugs any time soon?

Back