• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I'm doin' good. Been doin' laundry, been doin' dishes, been doin' yard work, been doin' the wife, been changing diapers with more to come in March! Oh, and been lookin' for work.

Have you been doin' all that too?

If it's at like a BBQ, Lettuce, Pickles, Mustard, a little bit of Onion & Mayo and Cheeeeeeeeeese

What peppers are you growing right now, or grew this last time.

I'm not growing any.

My fav so far is a cheddar burger medium rare with grilled onions, sports peppers and mustard. Sour pickle on the side. From Poochies in Skokie.

Do you ever go online when you aren't at work?

Rarely.
When I'm at home, I'm usually busy working on a logo, or a car paint scheme, or something. I do freelance graphic design on the side.

Why did you change your avatar?

Pietro's Pizza but sadly, they only have three locations in Oregon now.
The "Barmaid" (Crispy Thin & Chewie Crust, Canadian Bacon, Beef and Pepperoni) haven't had it in forever.

What's your favourite beer?

No, and honestly, the idea doesn't really appeal to me. Though maybe if I made one, I'd put enough stuff in it that I'd like it.

What about you?

Sort of, I was an background extra on "Townsend Television" twice and "America's Funniest People" once back in 1993.

Have you met anyone famous?

Back