• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I tend to believe we are in more control of our lives than many of us realize, boredom being one of those aspects. That's part of why I gave up watching TV. Now I actually DO stuff I enjoy instead of sitting there mindlessly doing nothing. Even being here with you guys is better than that! :halo:

Want to play tiddly-winks?

heh - YOU GUYS BEAT ME!

question stands....

Ok, Pi, how about a week's worth of your favorite ice cream?

The thing to know about chat is that too many people wait for someone else to be in there. If you go in and wait a tad, usually someone shows up. Don't be afraid to be the first. Some of us make up silly songs or dialogs while we're waiting, or just open another browser window and surf the rest of the site while we wait. JUST DO IT!

Go down two blocks, turn right, go another block, then go half a block left, and you'll find a door painted red. It's inside.....

Did you believe me?

No, I know that's a common misconception that min have about wimmin. But it's only a misconception, or at least, it's only really true for a small fraction of wimmin, not all wimmin in general.

Did you drink at least 6 glasses or cups of tea today?

Some, yes. I generally drink either decaf or naturally caffeine-free teas, so that's pretty much what I drink all day.

Have you had your Wheeties today?

Back