• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I'm not sure how to answer this without getting a Moderator Warning. ;)

Does Diet Dr. Pepper really take more like regular Dr. Pepper?

Nope. And I'm pretty sure you were TPBH (would have been TPBY for you....), but if you can manage to post twice in a row, then you could have been TPBM to yourself...... IT'S SO CONFUSING!!!!! lol

Do you want honeysuckle?

Flowers, that is.....

I would REALLY like a lazy Sunday - soon!

I should be done with school after the summer semester is over. How many lazy Sundays in a row do you think I'll really have after that?

One, then you'll get bored and start some other projects

Why does South Carolina still make all the liquor stores close at 7pm????.

I dunno... Since the state got voted out of the liquor sales here we can get it at our local grocery store, Walmart or even at Rite-Aid until 2AM. Then you can start getting more at 6AM....

Would you like to have it more readily available even if the price is 3x what it used to be???

edit:Tax on liquor here is .75 on the dollar. :crazy:
Edit #2: the state is out of the liquor business I mean.... I was spacing and typing...... ooops!

Why govt. taxes people who are buccaneers ? Three times you said?
I would stock up for the month and show my " finger" to the taxing govt.
Do you do that?

No, and I think you misunderstood Megan's question, and got lost in the tax note after it.
Effectively she said liquor is not available for sale between the hours of 2am and 6am, and was effectively asking if you would pay 3x the price in order to be able to purchase it between those hours. IMO - Get a bottle before 2am, then if you really want to, hang out at home (or wherever) with your friends and continue drinking without paying 3x the regular price. Geesh, that's only a 4 hour window...

I don't usually buy enough liquor to care too much about the taxes - I don't even know how much they tax liquor in this state, but assume it's the normal sales tax rate. So no, I don't give the "finger" to the gov't on this count.

Where were you at 2am today?

Actually I make curry pastes ....So Not me.
Would you like Tikka Masala, Pepper chicken, Rogan Josh, Jalfrezi, Butter chicken or Madras curry ?

Back