• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Nova,
Gas, Nate, and I are planning a trip to the moon. Read back a few posts. We are bringing supermodels with us. Kate is providing the rocket.

Something tells me Nova wants to come.

Something tells me Nova thinks we are F'n nuts.

But thats ok. Thats probably how man got to the moon in the first place. Right?

I never care what anyone thinks. Man got to the moon because he wanted to. Just like when they say "real men don't eat quiche" I say BS, real men eat whatever the F they want to.

I'm bringing my copy of Dark side of the moon. Have we forgotten anything?

I have A thai(from seed), a serrano, and a thai short hot with pods. Also harvested some scorpion tongue. Everything is in bloom, but slow. The ghost pepper plant is five foot.

Computer back up?

Not yet but one day i'll give it a go. And no my computer is still down. I'm not in any hurry to fork over money to get it fixed yet.

Did you see the latest thigh bone on Mars?

Don't watch the news, but in my minds eye Kates fullmoon was awesome.

You plan on dropping in more often? Kinda slow in the gameroom.

Some of their furniture is pretty awesome.  Most of it sucks though.  So I guess I have mixed feelings about Ikea.

What is your favorite way to spend your evening after a very long day?

As of late, drinking a couple of beers and playing with my dogs.  They've become my main source of entertainment the last few weeks, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

What is your LEAST favorite way to spend your evening after a long day???

Back