• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Right now, Southern Tier Compass.  It is the most deceptively strong beer I have ever had in my life, and it goes down sooooo smooth.

What is yours?

Fuck yes, I am.  Sushi, teriyaki, Thai, Indian, Korean BBQ, pho, Chinese, you name it.  Too bad there aren't too many options here in WNY though.  I have to go up to Toronto to get the Asian foods I've missed out in since moving here from Seattle.

What is the best Asian meal you've ever had in your life?

God that's a hard one. I'm sure there were better, but what really stands out is the mobile ramen cart that used to hang outside the club in Yokohama Japan. We would be hot a tired from dancing all night, walk out into the cold fall air outside the club at 3am and for 500 yen get a huge steaming bowl of real ramen. YUM!!!!

How about yours?

Hair color does not much matter to me. Though my wife is white I love the asian women's look. So maybe black hair.

What little things make you smile?

having a small jam and friends over. stuffed mushrooms,salsa and some sea salt carmel dip.

what was your first crushs name?

The universal answer would have to be Mom. Every little boy wants to marry mom. Once I realized that was not gonna happen I set up interviews and went with a little girl down there street named Dennise.

Where is the most memorable place you have ever visited?

Las Vegas. Not because of the place itself, just because of the friends I went with, it was one hell of a trip! I miss that.

Who is your favorite superhero?

In some hot country like Mexico or Republica Dominicana, in a hotel with free food and drinks. 

How much money would it take for you to accept never eating anything spicy for the rest of your life?

Back