• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Soundwave 2014. Korn, Five Finger Death Punch, Rob Zombie, Motionless in White,  Mushroomhead, Mastadon, I'll Nino to name a few. 

What is the last movie you watched? 

Last movie I've watched... Step Brothers 

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? It's been killing me to know 

To aid in the spread of nasty diseases, and just to p!$$ us off in general.

If you could ask anyone a question, who would it be, and what question would you ask? 

Arnold Schwarzenegger... Can you say the line?

I like that question so let's another answer for it. 

If you could ask anyone a question, who would it be, and what question would you ask? 

No, but that's a damn fine idea. Methinks some banana cake laced with some powder is on the cards.

What's the weirdest thing you have added chilli to?

Got seeds. Got sauce.

What's the longest time some seeds traveled from sender to you?  (the longest time a package took to reach you)

Starting another 8 varieties of peppers I haven't grown before when I thought my grow list was complete. 

What did you do for Halloween? 

I dressed up as a Zombie wearing a trench coat and hood, then took my daughter and her friends trick or treating and proceeded to scare any kids we came across.

What is the best thing yoyou ever got for free?

Back