• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I assume you mean for work? If so, then I make my own cause I'm a big boy now, that's what my Mum tells me.

What did you last have for lunch? 

Im not a Vegemite fan, but my family like it. Pho is definitely more my style as Asian food is my favorite and it looks delicious. 

What is your favorite fruit? 

Yes, and it was not my cup of tea.  I prefer lychee and starfruit.

Have you ever tried natto?

Never tried boiled duck embryo in the shell.

Have you ever substituted super hot sauce for say tobacco sauce just to see the reaction?

No, but I see hundreds of them when I go spearfishing. 

What is the worst thing you have put in your mouth?

Fermented_Bean_Curd.jpg

This stuff...and it was AWFUL!!! I could not swallow it.

How about you? What's the worst thing you've put in your mouth?

When I first started this hot pepper journey Smileyguy sent me some seeds and small packets of powder. Up to that point the hottest pepper I had ever had was a Hab. I had no idea and proceeded to eat a teaspoon full of chocolte scorpion powder. THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE. As far as food I can not think of anything that was down right awful (unless it was spoiled)

What's the hottest pepper you have eaten?

Like the whole pod? That has to be a ghost pepper. I'll try hotter ones next summer though, as I'll be growing Chocolate 7 pot, which will be my hottest. 

What's your favorite pepper flavor, regardless of the heat?

(That's my favorite pepper too! I'll be growing it next summer)

Ouch, that's a hard choice. I'll say "I, Robot"

How do you eat your spaghetti? You cut it with a knife? Perhaps roll it in a ball around your fork? Tell us.

Well seeing as I'm eating spaghetti as I type this I'll reply. Twisted around a fork without a knife or spoon.

What would be your last supper?

Well let's see. I'll be somewhere around 103. I would say cream of potatoe soup and some tapioca pudding.

Do you cook the thankgiving turkey?

Back