• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Depends on what I am making. Both have pros and cons and specific uses. Obviously if we are talking fish, you know I am a sashimi fanatic.

Do you make sashimi with fish you've caught?

No nearly all my fishing is fresh water. We have lots of asain markets nearby so when the funds are good I sometimes get some Hamachi or sushi grade tuna or salmon. Its pricey though.

Did you make any new years resolutions?

I wrote a book. Children's poetry with CD. I self published and have sold 150 copies.

If you ordered eggs from one vender and chicken from another. What will you receive first?

KFC

Do you believe in nature or nurture?
If you take twins and seperate them at birth. Give one everthing (riches) and the other poverty (but lots of love) who is more likely to become a more valuable member of society?

Nature. Environment molds our physical being while spiritual being comes from knowledge and experience. Good and evil comes from all walks of life

Got a light?

4ff218d86b9243aaff6c0bb632e58f6fcf04c18ce6f8649d7af3a65dbb875667-1_zpsqbepc8u8.jpg

Got a cork screw?

Replanted seedlings to bigger solo cups, mowed lawn, turned soil in garden, organized pepper powders, cleaned up house. Now polishing lazyboy with ass.

Are you entering the TD?

I like just a few friends. As for the Superbowl I didn't even know who was playing. I'm not much of a sports fan. I don't follow any sports. If invited to a superbowl party, I'll go but, don't pay to much attention to the game ( in general). Beer and food are good though.

Are you a huge fan or take it/leave it?

Take it or leave it.

I was given some homemade, traditional menudo tonight. I tasted it to be polite, but I can't eat it. Does tripe disgust you?

I can eat it, but usually order stuff without it. I like pazole more than Menudo.

Do you cook with game? How do you make venison less gamey?

Brine overnight. Salt and water works but pineapple juice and salt is what I perfer-any juice you prefer go ahead and try.

Does all bubblegum peppers have the color of the stems close to the peppers match the color of the peppers instead of green ?
I got some white bubblegum pepper seeds and don't know much about them

My weekend started today. I am down in Denver right now enjoying all that Denver has to offer. Just the wife and I. Going to a Bullet For My Valentine concert tomorrow down here. Woot!

Any upcoming getaways?

Back