• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I wanted to be an investment banker (Don't judge me). :lol:

I fell out of touch with a woman after high school.  If I could go back in time I would do everything I could to remain friends with her.

mpicante said:
I wanted to be a coroner.
If you could go back and change what you do what would you choose?

I was trained to be a teacher. Pete Wilson and 2500 teachers laid off put a stop to my plans. I was this close. All I needed was to student teach. Now most of my schooling is far outdated. Oh well, at least I have oodles of poems that folks seem to think are good. My current career as an exterminator is ok, but writing keeps me sane.

Happy with your current line of work?

I'm very happy with my line of work.  I still do a lot of construction but now its all with old outdated cast iron pipes.  Now I have to deal with the customer service side of working for a water utility like shutting people's water off when they don't pay their bills.  I don't like that part but it's extremely entertaining sometimes.

Are you afraid of big bugs?

No, but they worry me. After hearing some stories and seeing photos of what a brown recluse bite can become........

Have you ever been arrested?

Seafood....I love me some Dungeness crab and rock lobster....oh and scallops.

Would you ever try goat meat if someone offered you some?

Back