• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Id wouldnt say signature but three dishes that prepare that are quickly consumed are albondigas,pozole and estofado veracruzano

Have you ever had sos?

We did it with hamburger.

Brown hamburger, season to taste, add flour to make a roux, add milk untill a thick gravy forms. Serve over toast. SOS Shit on a shingle. Yum

Used to make 80gal of it nearly every morn at sea.

Pozole or Menudo? What do you like better?

I like pozole a little better than menudo.Some people claim menudo is great to help with hangovers but to be honest this old folk tale is wrong.

Whats your choice of soup on cold cold day?

Just pho about twice a month.  I love the stuff.  If on occasion I eat Chinese food I tend to stay away from the soups. 

Do you like cold soups at all?

No not that much of a daredevil.Once in Holland ordered a sandwich from a street vendor found out afterwards it was deep fried eel!!!

Ever had raw meat

Eel is good, but I draw the line at raw horse.

No sky diving, but I have parasailed behind a motor boat. FUN

Have you hot air ballooned? I have not, but it tops my bucket list.

Daredevils you all.Never have and never will i wont even bungee jump.I prefer staying grounded.Horse? Wow interesting.

Anyone try armadillo?

If money were no object first I would call up the hot air balloon place in Napa and order tix for the Peters family. Then I would spend the day buying property from San Diego to Tonasket. I would have a bottle 86' Margaux for breakfast, a bottle of 61' Petrus for lunch, and a bottle of 47' Cheval Blanc for dinner. And I would send 20lbs of dry aged kobe rib eyes to all my friends on THP.

Chevy or Ford?

hogleg said:
If money were no object first I would call up the hot air balloon place in Napa and order tix for the Peters family. Then I would spend the day buying property from San Diego to Tonasket. I would have a bottle 86' Margaux for breakfast, a bottle of 61' Petrus for lunch, and a bottle of 47' Cheval Blanc for dinner. And I would send 20lbs of dry aged kobe rib eyes to all my friends on THP.

Chevy or Ford?

GOTTA LOVE HOGLEG!!!

We drive a Chevy

What's the coolest thing you ever made with your own two hands?

Not sure if this counts but I used to work construction and I helped build a lot of water and wastewater pipelines in subdivisions.  I carve spoons every once in a while too. 

When you were a kid. What did you want to be when you grew up?

Back