• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I don't. I get a Cornish hen and a bake potato (1 meal no leftover crap). Screw tradition-nobody can say what was served on the first thanksgiving so anything goes.

What kind of peppers if any did the early settlers have?

I'm thinking wild Tepin, maybe a Birdseye Thai also. They grow prolifically.

Are you better at cooking main course or desserts?

Most of the time its regular potatoes, but sweet potatoes are also wonderful.

If you had the time and the funds what would you do?

Create a white Trinidad scorpion pepper (maybe a world record). At least fund a few trips to South America for bird peppers.

We're bing invaded by a large population of mice this year(long breading season) anyone else having this for fall??

I'm an exterminator. Lots of mice this year. Try dried cranberries for the snap traps. They love them.

Who does the Thanksgiving cooking?

Back , history is interesting and the future a little scary.

What international food would you like to taste in the country of origin?

Vietnamese. Many other cultures I can either replicate or find authentic, but this one is so driven by fresh ingredients, not to mention bastardized, I'd really like to visit there one day.

Mixed drink or wine/beer on holidays?

MOJO:

1 pint cranberry vodka
1 pint dark rum
1 pint light rum
1 can frozen orange juice
1 can frozen pineapple juice
1 beer
Makes a nice big pitcher

Who gets the wishbone?

First off I'm a non smoker.
Secondly I don't have a smoker.
Finally, I would like a smoker because a smoked anything is YUMMY!

P.s. ciggarrets are nasty and weed just plain stinks

Are you feeling your age?

Always - just proves I did my youth right. Couple of shots of this whiskey will at least warm my old bones.

Dinner is done here and clean up was a breeze. Anyone still eating?

I'm fat, hense, I'm always eating. Just made some " hot fudge", fudge with maruga powder in it. OH HELL YEA!!!!!

Where is a crazy place you add heat?

Rymerpt said:
I'm fat, hense, I'm always eating. Just made some " hot fudge", fudge with maruga powder in it. OH HELL YEA!!!!!

Where is a crazy place you add heat?

my balls?

i dont understand the question- foodwise? there is no such thing as a crazy place to add heat

are there any grow contests on this forum or just the product ones?

Yea their is. Dan had one awhile back with Wayright growing Bulgarian carrot peppers

Has anyone else checked out Tradewinds seeds new section? There's a cool sweet Aji dulce new on their list. I'm making an effort next year for more sweet peppers than hot. They also got a few new for them hot peppers(Jay's Peach Scorpion)

Yes . came up with a killer green pepper blend with half Bhut Jolokia X de Neyde and green bell pepper. Added a little onion and garlic powder along with a few other things and wala something good from dried green peppers.

Been away a few days working at another hotel for my company. Have I missed anything here?

Back