• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I think we all do. I pickle, dry, powder, freeze. I try an put peppers in almost everything. Un-set jalapenojelly makes awesome syrup for pancakes. Pepper powder in fudge is sublime. Open a jar of pickles, add a dried superhot, presto instant love. Dry and powder to make spice mixes and rubs.

What do you do with yours?

Fresh eating and dry'em for powder. Got a garden gal who makes the best dandelion jelly(beats anything I could possibly make)

Still treating and rebuilding gardens. Expanding too. R U expanding or decreasing?

Still kinda butt hurt about my awefull 2015 season. I also have an indoor cat now that gets into everything. I'm wanting to start some seeds, but fear he'll mess them up. Inow have tons of room outside and around the house plus a garden. To answer the question I will be a bit bigger this year, but not quite motivated yet.

Are you all set with seeds?

Never...looking for more.....have ya checked my list brother-it's growing

So much 2 grow so little time left. What's on your bucket list?
This year I'm growing Mexican Annual Teosinte(ancestorial corn)

I have too many to list.  For the short term, I hope all my plants make it through the winter.

What pets do you have and their names?

Pimenta de Neyde pepper. Just came available at Tradewinds seeds for ten seeds-four dollars. If that's on your seed bucket list I sugess getting it before they run out.

Thinking about Purple Prickly Pear cactus-any of you all got cactus?

To die peacefully in my sleep. Been everywhere done everything with no regrets. I would love to go back to South America and enjoy it without being on military time. Shop the markets and fish.

Best vacations ever for me are camping and living off the land. Which is better for you City or country?

Back