• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Tigahb8 said:
Wahoo is my favorite, striped bass is my least favorite.

What is your favorite way to cook fish? and least favorite?

FAV; straight out of water gut & scale, into foil with lemon and fresh herb...into the camp fire.
Worst: Boiled

FIshing or HUNTING

None of the above. But reincarnation is a good thought ! I want to come back as snail, ahh what a life, like camping full time !

Jap or european cars ?

right hand...

why does this thread bring so much interest?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I simply enjoy the heat. I guess some think it's just that cool.

Do you wear Lacoste?

We need to make chilli your job LV !!!! Full time then you would not feel guilty ! ;) - I used to feel like that ! Now I feel this is part of job !

What was your latest hit of chilli ?

chilliman said:
We need to make chilli your job LV !!!! Full time then you would not feel guilty ! ;) - I used to feel like that ! Now I feel this is part of job !

What was your latest hit of chilli ?

A job involving chilli would be sweet, mind you i've sold 5 bottles of sauce at work this morning. :)

My latest hit of chilli was my new 'test' sauce a mango/paw paw and habanero blend.

Back