• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

No....it's a general statement directed at the entire "I hide behind a keyboard and say whatever I want, but do nothing to help solve the problems" internet community.

Wouldn't you rather have a homemade cookie?
You have mentioned discussing with Tim solving the worls's problems and I believe someone from the SO FLO posse has also. I have visited sr. citizen facilities, attended tax protests, attended city council meetings and trained as a peer counselor. Among other things and have had my name in the paper and my pic on tv behind the governor, not Blago. I am not all talk no action.

Now to answer the milk question. If it is in coffee or baking skim is fine, 2% with my cookies.

TMI?

Because I looked better then. I look horrible now.

Why would you want to see what I look like now when I've made it clear that I look awful?

You don't need a photo for that, I have already described myself but you must have missed it. I look like Rosie O'Donnell's younger, fatter, shorter sister.

Why do those of you who have asked for my pic not asked for other people's pics? ( Surely there are more interesting and photogenic people on here. )

Thin crust- chicken/bacon/onion dusted with fatalii powder.

How would you prepare a boneless, skinless, chicken breast if it was your last meal??

Since I eat that frequently I would try to make something else my last meal.

If not, I would pound the chicken flat, marinate in olive oil, fresh grapefruit, orange, lime or lemon juice and a variety of spices/ herbs.Ginger,fresh jalapenos,parsley, basil, cilantro, celery salt, garlic or garlic powder, Mrs. Dash, curry powder, red pepper flakes, black pepper and cumin come to mind. Add some Cholula.

While cooking the chicken I would heat the marinade and serve it over rice.

What would you do?

Salt pepper garlic. Grilled over charcoal. Im a simple kinda guy.

Who is the most physically attractive man and woman you have ever seen? Either in person or through media.

Sure I do.

I can't narrow it to one male or female but I'll name one of each.

Laura Prepon, she played Donna on That 70's Show.

George Clooney. I think you all know who he is!

What is your favorite sport?

Back