• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Oh Pi you are wise.... he could say Gee. Pi, CJ, SL.... Those are cool chicks. Anyone else yeah he would have some hurtin jigglies!!!!

Do you think some men don't realize what they have right in front of them?

I think we're all guilty of that some times, probably a lot more than we'd like to admit. (Me, too!)

Hmm.... Do you think the fact that I'm finally starting to smell the roast that's in the oven means it's about ready?

OOoo LA LA!

Hmmm..... do you wonder if any real French women have ever actually worn such a costume, or if the "French" part is an American construct, similar to our "french fries"?

Nope, not today.

Is it amazing how much stuff you can accomplish when you're putting off some other stuff that you don't want to do?

The THP gods say.... yes yes you will get a whooping for that comment.... you better hide.

Do you think gee and pi would make a good a$% kicking team???

I'd recommend you not try to hide in this thread. You ain't seen good azz-kicking yet.

Now, come on, do you really think sweet little me or Pi would kick anyone's azz???? :D

Back