beer ASK WHEEBZ

you can chalk off JDubs ...

i figured as such when the brewer left, and they transitioned to using Brew Hub, but wanted to be sure before i stuck the fork in ...

their new chocolate milk stout might as well be a Terrapin atrocity ... no wonder the brewer wanted out: http://ticket.heraldtribune.com/2015/11/06/jdubs-head-brewer-tom-harris-is-leaving/

maybe Calusa will be decent ...

totally unimpressed with the Big Top beer I tried: http://www.bigtopbrewing.com/beer/okefenokee-imperial-stout/

i have a bottle of BT's Decklin's Indulgence, but I don't have a high expectation for it: http://www.bigtopbrewing.com/blog/decklins-indulgence-draft-bottle-release/

seriously unimpressed by the beers coming out from the local breweries ...

everything seems like beer made to woo non-beer-folks ... so, so many flavored atrocities ...

nobody's coaxing flavors out of historical ingredients (brown/chocolate/roasted malts), i think their literally dumping assloads of chocolate and peanut butter and crap into secondary ...

FML.

wheebz said:
I liked all the stuff that I had at Motorworks

and Mike is an awesome dude good for him

They have a nice space - haven't been yet, though, because it's kind of out of the way from here ...

Beers are good, though? ... I'll check 'em out ... saw they won a bunch of awards ...

YES, just found out they're back in stock and ordered 3 vials, can't wait to play with these bugs

BD591A9C-3DD8-4EC2-948B-1997020AD1F4_zpsbcx71lu7.png

the only awards they won were from Draft Magazine, which are user voted awards, so its a joke anyways

however

they did have good beers, and their location is fun as shit, and insanely hot girls 

So, with all these beers that have some form of Nitrogenator to infuse the Brewer with nitro, is it. It possible to Beergun a bottle of a stout kept on Nitro?

see thats the thing that people dont get

nitrogen isnt very soluable in solution

almost all of these guys serving nitro beers are just keeping the beers flat-ish, like 1.0-1.2 dissolved volumes of CO2, and then labeling them as nitro because due to the nature of an actual nitro faucet, it will cascade like a nitro beer would

sure

it probably wont change anything as it basically has to go through 4 people hence the reason it took so long already, but ide still like to hear it

we dont have any photos of the facility that we can use, which sucks, because that is a big thing 

1. On a wide monitor, the parallax beers are too hidden by the text box. More on this at the end ...
2. "Featuring a variety of hot and cold sandwiches sourced from local farmer's markets and produce shops."
3. The Contact section isn't centered, it's left justified. There's no punctuation on "We would love to hear from you"
4. 105 S Howard St | York PA 17401 ... probably want a period after the S and a comma after "York" in both Contact areas.
5. "Locally sourced apples and fruits allow us to create a myriad of blended and single-varietal (ciders), still and sparkling ciders.
6. "A family business, Collusion Tap Works is founded by Jared, Chuck, and Doug Barnes, and the location features a modern setting made complete with a 7 seven-barrel brewhouse, a 1 barrel pilot system, and a minimalistic style service kitchen in the tasting room.
7. "He Jared has since lead headed brewing operations at Darwin Brewing Company in Florida, Mispillion River Brewing in Delaware, and most recently was the head brewer at Wyndridge Farms in Dallastown, PA until May of 2015.
8. The email target of your email is the Envato template's noreply, still ...

Ok, about the width etc ...

On my monitor, as I normally use it ...

wide.png

I didn't even know there was a top section I wasn't seeing until I made it more narrow ...

normal.png

Just my $.02 ... but I know how it can be with other people making your web page ... can be like pulling teeth.

I know nothing about web design....but it looks completely different on my iphone than what Grant posted. I like the pics that Grant posted.

mobile version and desktop version are different

if its only grammatical errors, I dont really give a shit, I can fix those easily, and 95% of the people visiting the site are only interested in menu, location, and hours

Cool ... then maybe you only care about #1 and #8, but I recommend being *EVERY* bit as particular about the site as you'd be of the product ...

At this point in time, patrons probably know more about websites than beer ...

Back