• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Attack on the Dutch Queen

This reminds me of the time an old guy plowed through a Farmer's Market a few years ago when I was in LA. He confused the gas peddle for the break and killed alot of people.

lee said:
It's dutch national holiday Queensday

I did see that on my calender today.

imaguitargod said:
This reminds me of the time an old guy plowed through a Farmer's Market a few years ago when I was in LA. He confused the gas peddle for the break and killed alot of people.

I did see that on my calender today.

I remember that, guy was like 70 yrs old, maroon car.

I don't know what that guys was thinking, riding in his suzuki swift. They where in a bus!!.

That sucks when people get mangled, I see it all the time in car event videos, but those are mostly ACCIDENTS. Anyone have more video of this? I couldn't find any online. they all show the aftermath none really show it happening.

FiveSix said:
That sucks when people get mangled, I see it all the time in car event videos, but those are mostly ACCIDENTS. Anyone have more video of this? I couldn't find any online. they all show the aftermath none really show it happening.

yea i found that too. but when you don't expect that kind of thing you aint' gonna be filming it are you!!!

the car looked pretty messed up on the final run when he hit the step ladders, i mean really messed up more like he'd run through a herd of cows first and strangely it seemed to slow down and not alter it's route, point i.m trying to make is that if i tried that sort of stunt and then realised that i had missed i would have had 2 options.
speed the funk up and ram the statue thus being dead or speed the funk up steer the car and get the hell outta there

imaguitargod said:
You Tube comment said the guy died in the hospital.

or he was declared dead at he hospital which means he could died anytime before getting to hospital.

CYNIC ALERT: swine flu and this equals what the the hell else is happening that they don't want us to notice??????????????????

As far as I know the driver is in critical condition in the hospital but not dead (yet). While still in the car he told the police that it wasn't an accident, he did it on purpose. It's unclear if he was aiming to hit the royal family or that he had another goal. Eyewitnesses say they saw the car 20 minutes before the bus arrived, the royal family stopped to watch something and that delayed the tour for 20 minutes. It is possible the driver had the time table for the events of the day.
He drove a small car and broke through one or 2 crush barriers. In the clips you can clearly see the car is going in a straight line and that the car was heavily damaged. I think breaking through the crush barriers messed up the steering.

The guy actually died Friday morning 02.58 am. He was alive when police got him out of his car.

Back