• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Attention All NFL Fans!

He's just jealous because the Raiders probably have more fans across the country than any other team.

I wouldn't say they are fans... fair weather followers maybe...

Been a bucs fan, since before they ever won anything... Became a colts fan (also) when Dungy was released.

Dungy is the man :)

Bucs are in a rebuilding year, and we still beat our division rivals.

Of course, that probably just means our division sucks this year hah.

I hold no hope of a post season, not unless we beat the redskins. haha.

Redskins.

IMG_3021.jpg

This thread is child's play. Come over to the windy city if you want to see a real football team. Bear Down. Tomorrow we shall commence cheese shredding and have us some tacos!

This thread is child's play. Come over to the windy city if you want to see a real football team. Bear Down. Tomorrow we shall commence cheese shredding and have us some tacos!
Packers will blow them out bro and make some bear hides of them. Unless Cutler can put up a ton of points.

Rogers is good, he has a few weapons and Clay Mathews is a beast but it's not going to be enough. Cutler's been getting time in the pocket and with our D..I've got a box of peppers that says they win it.

3/5... how bou tthem bears... 7 sacks allowed and 4 INTs.... classic bears... now forte is banged up... loving it... geaux saints... redeem!!

Back