• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Attention All NFL Fans!

Considering how well the Cowboys did against the defending Super Bowl Champion Giants last weekend, I thought they would've done better than they did against my Seahawks.

Tony Romo just doesn't seem to be on his game whenever he plays in Seattle. The 206 brings out his inner choke artist.

Who are these Cowboys you keep referring to? Like, as in Cowboys and Indians? I think the Indians are winning. Tony Romo = Custer.

Wait.....aren't they that team with only 5 rings?
No PS!
Steerlers have the most rings with 6

Who are these Cowboys you keep referring to? Like, as in Cowboys and Indians? I think the Indians are winning. Tony Romo = Custer.

Just you wait my friend,just wait......
You better keep me down,because when I get back up....it aint gonna be pretty!
Mark my word!

Uh Fremp, PS is from Pittsburgh, I think he knows... He is messin' with ya. As am I. Actually, I was messin' with TB. I forgot you were a Cowboys fan. I shoulda remembered.

Get this - Directv is having a pissing match with the local NW Broadcasting somethingorother.....so we get no Seahawks until they make friendsies!!!!!!!

Hope it was a decent game!

Only get NFL on paid tv over here and the odd game on free to air. Follow the Denver Broncos but not a religious fan by any means.

Back