• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

ATTN: If I sent you Aribibi Gusano seeds

I'm not sure who I sent any of those seeds to, but they aren't growing true for me.

agunknown16831803.jpg

This is a pic of the pepper that's growing on the plant I grew from the seeds I collected from last year. Does not look like what I remember.

agunknown26841594.jpg

This is a pic of the entire plant. The leaves are much larger, it's not as bushy as what grew last year. Doesn't look at all like the plant I grew last year.

Pic of stem.

Pic of one of the flowers.

I do not know if this is a cross or a mutation or whatever. I was very careful with handling the seeds themselves to ensure that what I harvested was labelled properly, but I am human and cannot with absolute certainty rule out that seeds from another plant somehow got into my stock of Aribibi Gusano seeds.

If I did mail some to you and they don't grow true, I apologize. I'm in the same boat. I wanted to grow this plant again and ended up with this.

Well I want my money back then, wait...

Don't worry about it. Who knows, maybe you will like this cross or mutation even more.

Thanks for trading seeds.

I have some by that name, not sure if I got them from you or not. But I agree, it doesn't matter, sometimes pleasant surprises happen. I just keep taking pics and see what turns up. I try to keep all the seeds straight but my garden is a work in progress.

Back