auction AUCTION...SFRB pick your own!

Just picked these at 4:00p.m. Im not 100% sure that I could fit ALL peppers in a SFRB, but I could try. If you are the winner of the auction, pm me the list of peppers you would like, starting from the ones you want the most to the ones you like the least. I will do my best to get them all in there, but no promises! lol
I will start the auction at $15 SHIPPED!

Far right is Red Fatalii, above and to the right is Yellow Scorpion SR, to the right of that is red Bhut, continuing clockwise is Red Squash, Savannah 7 Pod Round, Chocolate Scorpion, Orange Bhut, (Faria) Scotch Bonnett, and in the middle we have Red Brain Strain and Yellow Scorp CARDI.
PICT0835.jpg

It's ok if no one is interested. I actually picked them for the dehydrator, but I figured I would see if anyone else is interested. Auction ends at 8:00a.m. tomorrow morning!

I got some peppers from him Saturday and they all looked great. Didn't feel too great though when I ate half a Choc Scorp.!

I got some peppers from him Saturday and they all looked great. Didn't feel too great though when I ate half a Choc Scorp.!

hahahahaha
I figured I have the plants, and I can always get peppers from them, so why not share the joy, ya know?
What's funny is I havent even tried the Chocolate Scorps yet. lmao

Hmmmmm.
Still have peppers in the freezer and dried peppers in the fridge from the last bunch of purchases.
I *may* get a "talking to" if I buy more.

What the hell.
If you do paypal, I'll go $16.

How bad do you want them, Robert? :drooling:

IF your going to drive the price up just because i want them (since you have plenty in the freezer AND you [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] *may* get a "talking to" if you buy more.[/background]) lmao .

OOPPS Please don't take any offence to that i truly ment it as a joke and no way intended to offend.

Robert, you have solidified my opinion that you are a man with zero integrity. You post that you are out then four hours later you edit your post to say you're out maybe? Again, enjoy your winnings.

Wynrd01- don't get salty because you lost. He has every right to say he is out and change his mind at the last minute. It's an auction, nothing is over until it's over. Has nothing to do with integrity. You should have been watching the auction closely. People don't even post they want them and will come in at the last second and scoop them up. He didn't do anything wrong. He posted that he still might have some interest before the end of the auction. Sounds classy to me. Now if he said he was out and them bid on them at the last second without stating that he was interested again....there still would be nothing wrong with that. Congrats Slade!

His original post said he was out. I saw that post and went to bed assuming he would keep his word that he was in fact out. Then he comes back in four hours later and edits the post to say he's out, maybe. How is that classy? Perhaps a new post saying he was back in would be somewhat ok, but to modify the original post to make it look like he was only "maybe" out? To me that is deceitful.

If someone else comes in and places a bid at the last minute without ever having shown interest in the auction, I'm fine with that. It's part of the game of online bidding and I like to play it. But to say you're out and then come back and snipe the auction at the last minute, that's deceiving

But hey, that's just my opinion. So now I know how he likes to play the game and I'll keep that in mind on any future auctions.

To the OP: Sorry for taking this auction to a negative place. Your peppers look awesome and I will watch for future auctions from you!

your not losing out, but robert is. Proud owner of a unstable f2 pepper that has not held up(savannah 7 round). Why would someone sell a f1 or f2 pepper? NOT STABLE YET.
I guess it's about the money.

Back