• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

AVP 2! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Yes the first movie was a steaming turd, BUT there's a sequal. Below you will find the "R" rated trailer for the R rated film! (finally, they made it R) and it looks PERFECT!!!!! Aliens and Preditor are my two favorite films (I even have a bunch of props from the movies) and it seems like they have done them justice.

IGN's good quality trailer

Decent you tube rip

chuk hell said:
ha ha

I was gonna post this too.
Looks like good mindless fun!
In the trailer you can see the Predalien. It also gives away the ending......but still, most people won't catch that.........

i didn't catch it...now i'll be debating if i should watch it again to see if i see it or not. i'll definitely be checking this one out..wasn't crazy about AVP but it was alright. didn't compare to the original series of movies though.

That's what's interesting about this new one. It actually compairs to the original series of both films. It has the original look of alines (including the sound FX) and the original look of Preditor. A fan boys dream!

thats cool theres another AVP coming out, I thought the 1st AVP was alright not great but alright.

IGG quote "In the trailer you can see the Predalien" WTF ? you're telling me they breed together ? in the 1st the aliens were prey & hunted by the predators.

chilehunter said:
IGG quote "In the trailer you can see the Predalien" WTF ? you're telling me they breed together ? in the 1st the aliens were prey & hunted by the predators.
Remember that this is a sequal. In the last AVP movie the Preditor got implanted by an alien. Now, in Aline physiogoly, the alien takes on qualities of the hots(ie: an alien implants a sheep. The resultant aliens will be more doscile). Now we have a Predator/Alien(aka. Xenomorph) hybrid (aka Predalian as it's been known). The Predator's have always used the Xenopmmorphs as prey but occasionally the screw up(it's a right of passage to hunt the liens because they are the "perfect predator" of sorts)

imaguitargod said:
The resultant aliens will be more doscile).

you sure about that? somehow i couldn't picture docile aliens hah. i thought they just assumed some of the basic physical characteristics?

i just bought the aliens vs. predator 2 pc game..not brand new or anything..but i got it new for pretty cheap! (18 w/ expedited shipping) i played the first avp game..was really fun. i know some people that play this one online, so i'll probably get used to it in one player mode then go and get my ass kicked online. :cool:

All of the original movies are awesome. Alien 4 was so different it took me a minute, but I love it now. Aliens is hands down the best sci-fi movie ever.(the 2nd one that has the "s" on it)

AVP sucked somewhat. I couldn't believe that they brought that Bishop guy back again!(even though he wasn't a droid). I did like how the predators were true to character as cruel warriors, but with intelligence.
The best thing about predator 2, and what really allowed it to be a good movie, was that they did not have to have any cheezy cameos or unreal coincidences that brought original characters back.
I will believe it when I see it if they manage to create something good from the AVP series(as we must now call it).

xgrafcorex said:
you sure about that? somehow i couldn't picture docile aliens hah. i thought they just assumed some of the basic physical characteristics?
Yep, 100%. Now, they'll still rip your face off, but they are a little more "sheepish" about doing so.

xgrafcorex said:
i just bought the aliens vs. predator 2 pc game..not brand new or anything..but i got it new for pretty cheap! (18 w/ expedited shipping) i played the first avp game..was really fun. i know some people that play this one online, so i'll probably get used to it in one player mode then go and get my ass kicked online. :(
I liked the first one the best. It had more of the movie feel to it. That and playing as an Alien, Predator, AND Marine was as close to shitting myself with geeky please I think I've ever come.

Back