• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

awesome $hi!

http://youtu.be/IM2j4hMLBnc

kk,i dont need you to add any of your crap videos! :rofl: :rofl:

this is a thread of awesome that i will add to as needed! enjoy the videos. If you dont move on :cheers:

i really want to keep this thread aWesome! so dont f**k it up with your drunk,bangle,walk like a egyptian videos!!

please watch what is posted i only post awesomeness! :dance:

How do you add video? I gots one for you, Sicman!

Yeah, I know I don't listen.... but you want awesomeness, I got awesomeness

It don't get much more awesome than this...

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet, Sicman you Hippy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8MnvyAi6I&sns=em

ok,ok. mr. robbins gets a pass. i do be digging him,he was my grandfathers favorite. as a teenager i would bang on the skins while he played some acoustic and sang.

kk,i got to get back to work,im hiding from the "boss"
im getting drunk and watching that kravits show tonight.peace!

You won't be disappointed. While Kravitz is not my favorite artist, I have to say of the 30 or so concerts I have been to, he was the best performer I ever saw in person. Have a nice bottle of vodka with you and it will be as awesome as Scovie!!!

it was a good show! im down for a good show anytime. and i think kravits is a pretty cool dude anyways.

ive seen lots of great shows where i really did care for the artist also. best example would be disturbed ive seen them twice before at some ozz fests and they kinda had crappy shows. but two years ago this month before i moved to florida i seen one of the best shows ive ever been too. it was korn,disturbed,and sevendust. besides going to the show with my buddy that we have seen 6 korn shows together. we were in box sweet seats, full stocked fridge and all kinds of grub. the view was stupid good! the sound was the best seat in the house! anyways disturbed was beastly! but who wouldnt be opening up for korn ;)

this right here is in the top of the top live concerts ive seen of anybody any show. this is just SIC!if you dont know,they put this out the night they released there korn3 album. they filmed it in a field and had full road crew with them . it really dont get much better than this.

Korn is kick ass live! I saw them a couple of years ago headlining Mayhem Fest.
It was a great show with Zombie, Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Chimaira and Winds of Plague.
I would like to them play again. Jonathon Davis puts on a hell of a show!

everybody in korn put on a hell of a show! fieldy is a beast among beasts. even there rotating touring band is always awesome,which they have kept the same touring band for ever now. head is suppose to be touring with them this summer. thats the rumor anyways? so if true ill have to catch a show if not two.

dont even get me started on claypool. this shit right here is where its at!

p.s. i hope if yall are watching the stuff i post you watching it with some real sound.

http://youtu.be/mZxPB8xfM6c

Back