• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

awesome $hi!

Well I saw one good band in this thread, Black Sabbath. AIC is not bad but not a fan of any of the others as I am a Rush and classic rock fan.
you have no idea what you are talking about ;) yes rush is dope as fuct and i be loving them! i only post awesome $hit! thats why the thread is cazlled that :rofl:

yall take the time and rock this in the background,im on my second time :onfire: so once again you are welcome :party:

http://youtu.be/L57sDixSOPk

yup ive watched this twice today!!!!! you needs to blast this shizzey! enjoy,and you welcome :dance:
if you cant get with this im not sure what to tell you?

burn burn yes your gonna burn :onfire:

Well with ALL Respect ... my ears are old ears , I guess . So most of this to me is really "power based " for lack of a better term . Shows my age there .. not even a label ... Marty Robins , Daniel Johnston , Coe were the only one's I was sure I won't throw mi neck outta' whack bobbin' me head with .

You bangers have fun . :dance:

Peace

P. Dreadie said:
Well with ALL Respect ... my ears are old ears , I guess . So most of this to me is really "power based " for lack of a better term . Shows my age there .. not even a label ... Marty Robins , Daniel Johnston , Coe where the only one's I was sure I won't throw mi neck outta' whack bobbin' me head with .

You bangers have fun . :dance:

Peace
my man johnston is just as hard as anything ive posted. the dude is a beautiful twisted soul!     

p.s. read the very first post anything anyone posts in this thread doesnt count!  just mine ;)

p.s.s.   you old fart!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

cant stand listening to most live music unless I'm at the concert, so I won't post live shows.

forgot to how post videos.....how again ?

Sic,

I have nothing against the kind of music, cuz I'll listen to a wide range of music.....new,old,famous, less known bands,etc...
 just that some of those bands you think are so great are not that special.

the most talented person you posted was steve vai,  he is a very talented guitar player.

chilehunter said:
Sic,

I have nothing against the kind of music, cuz I'll listen to a wide range of music.....new,old,famous, less known bands,etc...
 just that some of those bands you think are so great are not that special.

the most talented person you posted was steve vai,  he is a very talented guitar player.
your opinion.  dude ive been playing guitar for 30 years.  i play bass and drums also. in a band at the moment that plays mostly cream covers. have listened to it all can talk shop about any style and artist you want! .  i don think none of these dudes are special. i like hard aggresive jams and like i said this stuff is awesome.    if you aint down with king buzzo i have no idea what to tell ya.

diturbed is o.k.    ive seen them twice both times opening for korn.    they put on very good shows i enjoyed.

Back