• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

B More Nutz Trivia

I thought that the first 3:00 trivia thread was kind of cool so I'm going to do it every week, however I'm making it 6:00 pm trivia since some people may be working. So next Tuesday it will be 6:00 pm trivia. I already have the question and it's a tuff one, so I'll give you the subject matter, War Movies, ................ Toodle loo

This demented game show is proudly sponsered by B MORE NUTZ

don't shoot, they don't know we're here....

moyboy said:
I've got it......Steve McQueen....:)

I'll PM my details to you Dick....:lol:

Ok meat head I will move B More Nutz Trivia to 6:30 pm 4/21/09, I see Nova is online at 5:00 am, so I would make this war movie weekend............

DickT said:
Ok meat head I will move B More Nutz Trivia to 6:30 pm 4/21/09, I see Nova is online at 5:00 am, so I would make this war movie weekend............

Aaaahhhhhh, your a great bloke!!!!!!

"meat head".....Hmmmmmmm, I might have to go and cry...:(

so is this quiz just random guessing blokes from war films? i can seem to find the trivia part in any of the trivia threads.
i know it's war films but most quizzes have a question and those questions have answers!!!

Back