• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bahamian Goat Community Glog "For The Love Of The Goat!"

image.jpg

Ok thanks, so they are moderate rather than heavy croppers? Just haven't grown them before so wondering if I should pass a couple onto friends

Bumper said:
Ok thanks, so they are moderate rather than heavy croppers? Just haven't grown them before so wondering if I should pass a couple onto friends
They are just getting going in my zone. That was the first decent harvest, still about 3 months left in the season. 

off pheno...........still tastes great!!! got two plants one proper bonnetish shapes..then this one throws these pods.
20150830_141434-1_zpsrlxawrn9.jpg

I grew this variety this season and it was by far my favorite. Before the frost I picked all peppers off my one plant hoping they would ripen and they have. I'm smoking, saucing, and freezing today, sad they will be done for the season. I'm wondering if any of you know others that are similar in fragrance and flavor to the Goat? I want to grow anything like it next season. I'll be putting out many rows for 2016, where has this pepper been??? I'm so glad I found It! 

fiogga said:
I grew this variety this season and it was by far my favorite. Before the frost I picked all peppers off my one plant hoping they would ripen and they have. I'm smoking, saucing, and freezing today, sad they will be done for the season. I'm wondering if any of you know others that are similar in fragrance and flavor to the Goat? I want to grow anything like it next season. I'll be putting out many rows for 2016, where has this pepper been??? I'm so glad I found It! 

sweet looking' pods ! never grew them , but gonna get a couple going next year .     :onfire:

Back