• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bahamian Goat Community Glog "For The Love Of The Goat!"

Great idea for a thread! I'm growing one for the first time this year. That plant has me more excited than most others I'm trying this season. I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow.

edit: Here's a pic from one of my more recent glog updates.
IMG_0267_zpskqatiljz.jpg

Same two Bahamian Goats just not as close
Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Great idea for a thread! I'm growing one for the first time this year. That plant has me more excited than most others I'm trying this season. I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow.

edit: Here's a pic from one of my more recent glog updates.
IMG_0267_zpskqatiljz.jpg
That is a gorgeous Bahamian Goat you have there !
I got my seeds form buckeye pepper company had really good germination plants have been strong &vigorous form the start .
I selected six of the ten & culled the slightly weaker ones and choose these cause of there genetics .
Your plant looks like a champ I am really fond of the BGs as a plant and what I hear of the pepper it want disappoint .
Plantguy76 said:

Five of my Bahamian Goats before transplant.
My six Bahamian Goats after transplant
D3monic said:
I have two going. Still seedlings will post a few pics when I find them in the stack again. Older pic with some other plants. Pretty sure I transplanted the other one.... I think...

Looking good

Awesome pics peter best of luck with your goats I've got 3 selected for over wintering.
They will go in ten gal pots the other 3 in 5 gal

Plantguy76 said:
Awesome pics peter best of luck with your goats I've got 3 selected for over wintering.
They will go in ten gal pots the other 3 in 5 gal
Thanks! I'm planning to overwinter one, and hoping to save a bunch of isolated seeds too.

Love me some BGs. Made poppers with them for tonight. Got several plants going from selected seeds. Amazing peppers! My most productive plant last year.
Sent Steve954 some last year and he loved them too.

Back