• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bahamian Goat Pepper

I think I have something different.  Your peppers look like a smooth version of a yellow 7 pot.  Mine look a bit different.  I'm trying to post pics, but I am currently locked out of my Flickr account.

Here it is...  This is what popped from the seeds I was given, labeled "Bahamian Goat".  If a BG isn't truly a superhot, then this is clearly something else.  I definitely have a good feel now for superhots, and this one falls in that camp.  a sliver about 1/4" wide and 1" long hits me harder than a whole fatalii.  It's a whole lot bumpier, also, than what this photo shows.

14882222525_abb8205fc2_z.jpg

I just got a fresh one of these in the mail I'll be getting seeds out of :dance:

The one I got looks like a pale orange color wrinkly spherical habanero

solid7 said:
Here it is...  This is what popped from the seeds I was given, labeled "Bahamian Goat".  If a BG isn't truly a superhot, then this is clearly something else.  I definitely have a good feel now for superhots, and this one falls in that camp.  a sliver about 1/4" wide and 1" long hits me harder than a whole fatalii.  It's a whole lot bumpier, also, than what this photo shows.

14882222525_abb8205fc2_z.jpg
Well, what ever it is, it looks great. Save seed for the rest of us to try. We can call it the Solid 7 Goat.

I recently received some seeds for this pepper crossed with a white bullet hab...I'm thinking it might turn out to be pretty interesting :)

ikeepfish said:
I recently received some seeds for this pepper crossed with a white bullet hab...I'm thinking it might turn out to be pretty interesting :)
I have unintentional cross this season on this with a jellybean white hab. The plant produces like crazy and the pods are as sweet tasting as can be with a hair less heat. Cool pods! I am going to grow out the F2s for sure.
I say grow those!

ikeepfish said:

This sounds pretty neat. So you have the F1 seeds?
GA Growhead said:
I have unintentional cross this season on this with a jellybean white hab. The plant produces like crazy and the pods are as sweet tasting as can be with a hair less heat. Cool pods! I am going to grow out the F2s for sure.
I say grow those!
Another that sounds pretty cool. Pictures? Of Plant and pods?

One of my Baha Goats has started producing pods with a distinct stinger tail on them, while the other is still putting out nice peachy looking pods that are quite large.  The color, size, and heat level is the same on all of them.  I have some pictures on my phone that I can upload tonight.

Ignite said:
One of my Baha Goats has started producing pods with a distinct stinger tail on them, while the other is still putting out nice peachy looking pods that are quite large.  The color, size, and heat level is the same on all of them.  I have some pictures on my phone that I can upload tonight.
Please do!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, a box each of the two types sounds like fun. :drooling:

Back