vendor Baker Peppers did me wrong!! Should have listened to THP and went with JUDY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife ordered peppers on December 5th for my birthday and a company Hotluck. Peppers should have shipped according to Dales website Monday the 9th so days later and 2 follow up emails, 1 phone message and no contact from Dale at ALL. No answering email and no phone just plain bad customer service period!!  So I check his website today as this was not up yesterday and low and behold:

[SIZE=large]*********Attention!!! There was no shipping done on 12/9/13...we were out of town last minute....all orders will ship Mon Dec 16th********Check out our "Holiday SALES" section to see whats HOT for this years gift ideas!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]These peppers were supposed to be for a hotluck Christmas lunch at work for the 17th. There are 16 of us pepper heads here who will never and I mean never buy anything from BakersPeppers.  Just so you know this isn't made up here is the proof!! Of course he got the money..... now I am stuck with powder or frozen .....and if Dale needs anymore people who think he sucks as a business man. He just added 16 to the list!! He just totally screwed up my Company Christmas lunch paid on December 5th and maybe fresh peppers by Christmas??? Next time I am ordering from Pepper Lover or Sicman [/SIZE]

IMG_20131212_165846_zpsaead0a15.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Original Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Details[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Purchase From Baker's Peppers LLC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Completed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]-$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Related Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Add Funds from a Bank Account[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

​

[SIZE=9pt]Business Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Baker's Peppers LLC (The recipient of this payment is Verified[/SIZE])
[SIZE=9pt]Email:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]CS@BakersPeppers.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Qty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Item[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Options[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Price[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]1[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Mixed Sampler Fresh Peppers - 1 SFRB
Item # MXSP-1SFRB
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​

Sorry this is not a ban situation that is going too far, he may be a low-rated vendor but that's what feedback is for NOT banning. If you've been ripped off or there is a scam, then yes, banning would be an option but we'd look into as well.

The feedback system will be improving soon as well so on the left of everyone's post you can see their Trader Score on the forum. Yup. I'm still working on it but trust me when I say... it will be a VERY welcome addition. I'm just trying to customize it a little better.

Mods thanks for closing as it was getting off track . I'll leave this open to see if Dale wants to reply as long as it stays on track. Thanks!

The Hot Pepper said:
Sorry this is not a ban situation that is going too far, he may be a low-rated vendor but that's what feedback is for NOT banning. If you've been ripped off or there is a scam, then yes, banning would be an option but we'd look into as well.

The feedback system will be improving soon as well so on the left of everyone's post you can see their Trader Score on the forum. Yup. I'm still working on it but trust me when I say... it will be a VERY welcome addition. I'm just trying to customize it a little better.

Mods thanks for closing as it was getting off track . I'll leave this open to see if Dale wants to reply as long as it stays on track. Thanks!
You wouldn't take that opportunity away from him would you? LOL!

-Walt

It's not gonna stay open if you just have jokes to add. Let's leave it alone and let Dale answer if he wants. That way, it will either go away or be bumped by Dale or OP.

Update: Refund and no email, phone contact or I am sorry from Bakers Peppers, NOTHING! This is just an update we really don't need any more comments let’s get on with our growing. Thanks for listening guys and gals.

[SIZE=24pt]Transaction Details[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 02H81530AM159082L)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Original Transaction[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Date[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Type[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Status[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Details[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Amount[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Purchase From Baker's Peppers LLC[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Refunded[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Related Transactions[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Date[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Type[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Status[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Amount[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Add Funds from a Bank Account[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt] Dec 16, 2013[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Refund[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Completed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] ...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Business Name:[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]Baker's Peppers LLC [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Email:[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=12pt]dale@bakerspeppers.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Business Contact Information