vendor Baker Peppers did me wrong!! Should have listened to THP and went with JUDY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife ordered peppers on December 5th for my birthday and a company Hotluck. Peppers should have shipped according to Dales website Monday the 9th so days later and 2 follow up emails, 1 phone message and no contact from Dale at ALL. No answering email and no phone just plain bad customer service period!!  So I check his website today as this was not up yesterday and low and behold:

[SIZE=large]*********Attention!!! There was no shipping done on 12/9/13...we were out of town last minute....all orders will ship Mon Dec 16th********Check out our "Holiday SALES" section to see whats HOT for this years gift ideas!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]These peppers were supposed to be for a hotluck Christmas lunch at work for the 17th. There are 16 of us pepper heads here who will never and I mean never buy anything from BakersPeppers.  Just so you know this isn't made up here is the proof!! Of course he got the money..... now I am stuck with powder or frozen .....and if Dale needs anymore people who think he sucks as a business man. He just added 16 to the list!! He just totally screwed up my Company Christmas lunch paid on December 5th and maybe fresh peppers by Christmas??? Next time I am ordering from Pepper Lover or Sicman [/SIZE]

IMG_20131212_165846_zpsaead0a15.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Original Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Details[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Purchase From Baker's Peppers LLC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Completed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]-$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Related Transaction[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Date[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Type[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Status[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] Dec 5, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Add Funds from a Bank Account[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt] CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]$19.99 USD [/SIZE]​

​

[SIZE=9pt]Business Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Baker's Peppers LLC (The recipient of this payment is Verified[/SIZE])
[SIZE=9pt]Email:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]CS@BakersPeppers.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Qty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Item[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Options[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Price[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]1[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Mixed Sampler Fresh Peppers - 1 SFRB
Item # MXSP-1SFRB
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]$19.99 USD[/SIZE]​

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
How much land can you grow on? Sure would be nice to have another grower in Florida growing to under cut Dale and his bad business practices.

Right now, I'm on under 1/4 acre, so I'm limited to MAYBE 100 plants give or take. However, if I can find some farmland to rent or buy the lotto, that'll change :)

I've dealt with bakers peppers and pepperjoe in the past. But after seeing this I will not be doing business with either anymore nor will I with puckerbutt as well. Just too much bad news and bullying going on with these guys.

Browning said:
He posted that to facebook yesterday.  Pepper Joe lent him one of his places in Tenn. to vacation at.  True story.  That may have been posted to save his ass after reading your emails.
UUfK725.png

Check out the gem at the end from Joe.  Dude is looney

and lol at tomatoes not being a cross.  Sure they are.  Future pepper joe customers should run after that statement alone. 

7potquezada said:
"JOIN OUR FAMILY" ??? wtf is this the Godfather? Sounds like he's totally trying to put the pepper game in a choke hold. What a douche.Absolute greed/monopoly building here.
Yes, actually lol.  Guess you haven't seen these?  After being caled out for renaming heirloom tomatoes and stealing images to use on their sites, pepper joe went full retard.  You never go full retard. 
when you get bored and want some laughs
http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=19958

Sm1nts2escape said:
I've dealt with bakers peppers and pepperjoe in the past. But after seeing this I will not be doing business with either anymore nor will I with puckerbutt as well. Just too much bad news and bullying going on with these guys.

You made one to many leaps there. Ed and Puckerbutt have nothing to do with the used car salesmen duet. Remember, Dale burnt his reapers :rolleyes: and PJ is under some delusion that he has an exclusive contract when there are clearly a few others selling Ed's peppers. 

"Used car salesmen duet" 
It just came to me while I was typing it but it really does seem fitting. 

biscgolf said:
bit of a leap to say that Ed and PJ have nothing to do with one another...

Not really what I meant. We are discussing possible shady business practices and (IMHO) used car salesman tactics. Ed has no part in that as far as I can tell. 

BSPH - just let me know if you need help harvesting any of the peppers, especially for those burned by Bakers Peppers.  With all of those 1000+ pepper plants, it'll take an army to cut all of those peppers.  Your generous offer to THPers shows your integrity and that you're a man with thoughts of helping others rather than the $$$$.  Maybe one day Dale will mature to understand your decision. 

The brown peppers in BSPH's picture are called chocolate cherry bombs.  They are annuums.

I've did enough research to come to my own conclusion.

Jeff H said:

You made one to many leaps there. Ed and Puckerbutt have nothing to do with the used car salesmen duet. Remember, Dale burnt his reapers :rolleyes: and PJ is under some delusion that he has an exclusive contract when there are clearly a few others selling Ed's peppers. 

"Used car salesmen duet" 
It just came to me while I was typing it but it really does seem fitting. 

catherinew said:
BSPH - just let me know if you need help harvesting any of the peppers, especially for those burned by Bakers Peppers.  With all of those 1000+ pepper plants, it'll take an army to cut all of those peppers.  Your generous offer to THPers shows your integrity and that you're a man with thoughts of helping others rather than the $$$$.  Maybe one day Dale will mature to understand your decision. 

The brown peppers in BSPH's picture are called chocolate cherry bombs.  They are annuums.

Thanks Jane for the offer I will take you up on it so we can give back to THP for all Baker Peppers wrongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back