Baker's Peppers HUGE Giveaway/Contest !!! Ends 7/4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we have 5 winners!!! Video will be uploaded as soon as i can...check the website tomorrow for the winners!! They will be posted sometime in the afternoon! Thanks again to everyone who enteted!!!

openopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopen

Chill out everyone!!! I can understand the anticipation, give bakers a break though. He's doing this on his vacation time AND completely for FREE. The peppers won't even ship out until the 17th anyway. What's a few hours? If you were him, would you like to be nagged about something you're doing out of kindness and costing your business a few hundred $ in sales and shipping?

Chill out everyone!!! I can understand the anticipation, give bakers a break though. He's doing this on his vacation time AND completely for FREE. The peppers won't even ship out until the 17th anyway. What's a few hours? If you were him, would you like to be nagged about something you're doing out of kindness and costing your business a few hundred $ in sales and shipping?

I can only speak for myself,but I'm pretty sure the rest of them(including me) are just having a playful/fun banter...while we wait.
You honestly think a thread on a website is bugging him? I don't personally have his cell phone,does anyone else? That would be the only way I could think of to "bug" him. My guess would be tho,you're really bothered by this. So much,as to reply about how we are bugging him.......

Oh yumy,at first glance I thought you had some yellow on your nose,but after further examination...its Brown :P
Hope you're enjoying your holidays Yellow,and HELL...EVERYONE for that matter!!!
Stay SAFE!

So ill speak ONLY for myself... I apologizes for having fun while we wait Dale. Hope you had a great 4th brutha!! Stay safe on your vaca,You def deserve it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back