Baker's Peppers HUGE Giveaway/Contest !!! Ends 7/4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bud,
Glad to see you're back on the right track Dale.
What's also cool is I see several newbies and occasional posters that are IN and got involved...
I love to see that. It keeps our community more well rounded.
Hope to do that fishing trip with ya soon.
Pepper Joe
p.s. GO # 63
:P :dance: :P :dance: :P :dance:

Thanks Joe :)

We want everyone to tell all their friends about this GIVEAWAY!! If you are reading this and your NOT a member here, PLEASE join up (ITS FREE TO JOIN) and get in on this!! We encourage new and current members to enter to WIN!!

I realize that not ALL the members here will enter to win, for whatever reason, and the way i see it that just means BETTER odds for the rest of you! :dance:

I want to see at least 300+ members enter to win these boxes!! Come on everyone....lets spread the word! :D

Happy Growing EVERYONE!!! :D

Dale Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com

Ill try but you should really get back to those who emails you ect cause I email you tryed to pm but could not so I and spokanman left a messahe on the $27 I beleive the ylw ts but you said you would ck into it asap and when or should I say the last reply was Sorry a(wholeseller) took the last x amount of pounds I think you as a business professional should have gave spokanman and myself a fair shake.

The above reference was about your email being down

This is such a nice gesture; demostrates great character and good business. Count me in on this great opportunity! :)
Thank you for this chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back