BalconyPeppers has a new seed shop

Because some :censored: hackers destroyed my webshop I had to start all over. It gave me the chance to install a newer and more secure version plus some additional security mods. Hopefully those damn hackers will leave me alone now.

Anyway here's the new link
BalconyPeppers Seed Shop

At the moment there's not much choice but I do have a nice selection of wild capsicums and a limited supply of infinity seeds.

I don't know what your old site looked like but your new one is nice. Sorry about the hack attack.
As a site admin myself, I make a friendly suggestion to you. That bold type on your home page about hoping you can keep hackers out, I would remove that. If people are using paypal or credit cards on your site, they might not have a real good feeling with that statement. It might make them not make a purchase..just my opinion and trying to help out :)

Good luck.

I don't know what your old site looked like but your new one is nice. Sorry about the hack attack.
As a site admin myself, I make a friendly suggestion to you. That bold type on your home page about hoping you can keep hackers out, I would remove that. If people are using paypal or credit cards on your site, they might not have a real good feeling with that statement. It might make them not make a purchase..just my opinion and trying to help out :)

Good luck.

You're right. It might be better to remove it, I'll do that tonight.

thanks

Nice site.
Just one observation. According to Woody, the Infinity is an unstable hybrid pepper (although I know others who say its just a Trinidad scorpion). You might want to mention that to your customers

Nice site.
Just one observation. According to Woody, the Infinity is an unstable hybrid pepper (although I know others who say its just a Trinidad scorpion). You might want to mention that to your customers

You're right, the customers need to know that. I will add that later tonight.
thanks for the tip

Good Luck with your new web site Vincent, damm hackers, hope someone kicks them in the throat
....on a milder not, I noticed your pic of the Trinidad Scorpion Morouga, could your pic be a hybrid???
the ones I've grown are more wrinklier and rounded (similar to the 7 pod brain strain)

Good Luck with your new web site Vincent, damm hackers, hope someone kicks them in the throat
....on a milder not, I noticed your pic of the Trinidad Scorpion Morouga, could your pic be a hybrid???
the ones I've grown are more wrinklier and rounded (similar to the 7 pod brain strain)

could be, all Trinidad Scorpion Morouga looked like the one in the picture and were very hot.

Nice site.

Nice to know, I have 4 of them growing now and can't wait to find out for myself!!

Because some :censored: hackers destroyed my webshop I had to start all over. It gave me the chance to install a newer and more secure version plus some additional security mods. Hopefully those damn hackers will leave me alone now.

Anyway here's the new link
BalconyPeppers Seed Shop

At the moment there's not much choice but I do have a nice selection of wild capsicums and a limited supply of infinity seeds.

Your site looks real nice!!
I'll check back later when you have all your products listed.
I prefer the bad of the bad…the "superhot" varieties.

Back