• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Beautiful purple pods

Feel free to use my pic, I appreciate being asked for a change :)

Thanks potawie, I wouldn't with out permission. Normally I wouldn't do it but the pictures look ridiculous! I show them off to nonchile heads to show them a side that they don't see and another reason why we enjoy them.
Aaron

Potawie, I absolutely love these. Is there any way I can help you grow them out? I'm not sure if it's rude of me to ask, if it is I'm sorry in advance.

Awesome plants! This post got me interested in hybrids and plant genetics. I am many many years from being on your level though. I have to learn to grow the parents first!

Great job!

Whoa! This is cool stuff, I like the colors, reminds me of The Explosive Ember but longer and skinnier. That one with the Black pods is really cool to.

Awesome looking pods Potawie.
What is your desired plant outcome by the time your have got some stabilised plants at F8 or whenever it is?? Upright/downturned pods, tall/short plant etc ?? Just out of interest (apologies if I or anyone else has asked this before)

Back