• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

BEEN THINKING ABOUT OMRI

i have been thinking of him ever since the fighting broke out over there
he was no doubt deployed and will be put in harms way :think:

im going to keep him and all of Israel in prayer :pray: , after all its where my Lord,God and Savior Jesus was from when he walked the earth

there a small nation but have the ability to kick some major backside and they have every right to defend themselves, im also happy that so far where backing them on this one
i know that some may not agree and that's ok, but the stability of that region can,does and will affect us all in one way or another
again im just wanted everyone who may or may not know Him, but we have a fellow brother in arms and fellow chile-head that needs our prayers and warmest wishes

thanks your friend Joe

He is around on FB I hear. As far as being deployed, that won't happen, he was in a car accident a couple years ago, and was just recently able to walk with just a cane. He's still around...

He is around on FB I hear. As far as being deployed, that won't happen, he was in a car accident a couple years ago, and was just recently able to walk with just a cane. He's still around...

This. I believe he is still employed by their military just not active duty.

oh ok thanks

but im still praying for him and Israel because in a situation like this anything can happen

thanks your friend Joe

I also hope for the best for Omri. All of my family is over in Israel in well and I'm pretty stressed out over their safety.

Omri, if you see this and want to talk, feel free to PM me!

Yup, he was in the army for 30 years. Obvious to say he is kind of disappointed because I'm not going to the army (I'm gonna stay in the US), but we still have a great relationship :D

He's been online:
Omri
Last Active Today, 08:39 AM

Be safe!

He might be occupied putting camo , machine gun nests and anti aircraft/missle sites around his pepper garden.

I hope he and his family aren't in the line of fire (if there is such a thing) and that the insanity soon ends.

With the history of the region I doubt much will be solved for the long term,we can only wish things will take a turn for the better,sooner rather than later.

In war there are no winners,one side just gets hurt a little less.

i just PM'd him to let him know we where all praying for him and that he could check in here anytime he wishes

thanks your friend Joe

im very glad to see that at least "for now" things seem to be ok in Israel , but she should always remain watchful

BE SAFE OMRI wherever you are!!

thanks your friend Joe

Hey everyone, sorry I missed this topic.
Thanks for the kind words, Joe, and also everyone else. was not deployed as they don't send disabled people. my time in the military is over, I'm afraid.
It was pretty bad, though. had a rocket hit the enterance to my house. the house suffered a bit of damage, but we're all well.

Again, thank you so much for caring.

Things have a been a bit tough for me lately, but things are supposed to get better soon. also moving to a new place in a couple of months. should have a huge yard to grow all the tasty chiles. :D

Awesome! Keep us posted and good luck.

Back