Beer @ work round 2 !

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love my job.

2964793465_a4a0b84efc_b.jpg

Posting this from work w/ a shiner bock in hand.

imaguitargod said:
Am I seeing correctly? Samual Adams Winter beer?

Good eye, IGG. That and there were some shiner bocks floating around too. In my group we make any excuse we can to have beer. And we're having our annual donation drive for non-profit groups, and whatever floor has the highest percentage of donors gets a "happy hour" which is a nice corporate way of saying kegger. My floor is only 1% off! Wish us luck :shocked:

My last job used to be good cause the owner of the company loved to drink and he used any excuse to have one..... So we very often found ourselves drinking at the pub for no apparent reason at 1pm on a random tuesday...And then he would let us come in late the next day (with pay) if we were still drinking after 9pm.....

The pay sucked so we used to milk it everytime he offered it......

moyboy said:
My last job used to be good cause the owner of the company loved to drink and he used any excuse to have one..... So we very often found ourselves drinking at the pub for no apparent reason at 1pm on a random tuesday...And then he would let us come in late the next day (with pay) if we were still drinking after 9pm.....

The pay sucked so we used to milk it everytime he offered it......

Milk it now, milk it good, milk it like you know you should...
errrr yeah,
Did i mention that it is FRIDAY:P:lol::cheers:

Novacastrian said:
Milk it now, milk it good, milk it like you know you should...
errrr yeah,
Did i mention that it is FRIDAY:P:lol::cheers:

Damn you Nova stop following me around this place.....

I know you want to be like me but sorry my friend, there isn't room enough for 2 of me!!! :lol:

Woot my group is in the lead by a solid 6% in contributions! Happy hour is all but ours! *does the kegger dance*

Wewt! I'm already two beers in and its only 4:30, happy hour goes on another 30 min. I had a Fat Tire & I'm working on a pumpkin ale from buffalo bill's brewery. God i love my job.

Txclosetgrower said:
Wewt! I'm already two beers in and its only 4:30, happy hour goes on another 30 min. I had a Fat Tire & I'm working on a pumpkin ale from buffalo bill's brewery. God i love my job.
Buffalo Bill's pumpkin ale is one of the best!

Okay...that's it....I'm so jealous now that I need a drink! Oh wait, I can't, I'm getting ready FOR WORK!

Wow, someone is finding old threads. :lol:

Back