BEER!

Picked up a Shiner "Family Pack" this weekend. Tried these two tonight
ae255e59.jpg

06834096.jpg

Pretty good. I can say I would drink another of each any day. The Rye beer was a little different. I wasn't expecting that, it was the first I have ever tried. Good though.

Also, for some Comic relief...Breckenridge Brewing Co has some freaking HILARIOUS commercials!
http://youtu.be/O097fapVL-4

I tried the Breckenridge Lucky U IPA lastnight. Then I drank the Breckenridge Lucky U IPA last night....and today......

Very Good.

To each his own. I'm big into beer and never heard anyone say that Chili Beer is good. Only a chilihead. I made a IPA with jalapenos and it was good. The hops covered most of the taste but when you were done drinking a pint you were warm all over.

This afternoon, having a very delicious brew from Stone Brewing Co. "15th Annv." A Imperial Black IPA done very very well.

Cheers!

ohh god

ohh fucking no

paul

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude

hands down the worst beer I have ever drank in my life, and every single other person that I have ever seen drink this beer has said the same exact thing

i cant believe you even tried it, let alone liked it, let alone posted it on here that you liked it

f**k, my birthday is ruined

ohh god

ohh fucking no

paul

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude

hands down the worst beer I have ever drank in my life, and every single other person that I have ever seen drink this beer has said the same exact thing

i cant believe you even tried it, let alone liked it, let alone posted it on here that you liked it

Nominated for Best Drama Queen in a Thread, wheebz.

And the Oscar goes to.....

wheebz!!!

:bald:

ohh god

ohh fucking no

paul

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude

I dunno......it made a heck of a Chelada. ;)

Katrina,

It's been a few years since I've had a Hopslam, but I've heard it has changed some. I remember sending a bottle to a friend that had a year on it. He still thought it had an awesome hop note left, when I told him I've been cellaring it for a year he said no way. I guess it has changed some. I would like to try some of the new batch, I might have to trade for some again.

Cheers!

Back