• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Before and After..One Year Diffrence!

Well this is me last year...Dat was the first year dat the green uniform was mandatory and dat was me.!
me11.jpg

Before

Dis is me NOW!! AFTER
DSC01032.jpg

GOOD OL SOCCER HELPED ME OUT!! IM PROUD OF MYSELF! LOL

yup soccer did it..!! Last time I had a physical was August 2006 And I weighted 201 lbs and was 5'4..Now im 167 and 5'7..Woo0o0!

awesome news man! congrats, and keep up the good work. i'm thinking of going into the military this year, and before i do that, i have a bit of shaping up to do myself.

i know what you mean dream...i was running regularly, then had a few friends come over a bit which resulted in no exercise and lots of drinking. needless to say, i gained back half of the weight i have lost so far. :D

turns out though, unless i go enlisted first and switch to the officer program, i won't be going at least for another 3 or 4 months..and as late as a year depending on if i go into the navy or air force.

My main nemasis has been knee injuries. Tore my meniscus on two separate occasions playing racquetball. I won't be playing anymore, which is a shame because I was actually pretty decent at it.

dreamtheatervt said:
My main nemasis has been knee injuries. Tore my meniscus on two separate occasions playing racquetball. I won't be playing anymore, which is a shame because I was actually pretty decent at it.

Sorry to hear dat..

Back