contest BEGIN! Chopped Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably from china.

Thanks TB. Wait till you see what Sum cooked up. He blew me away.

But I snagged the blonde with big boobs, so points for me.

Well. I have had 4 drinks of whiskey, and two of "Barnjager" so a blue 3 or so gallon cup of light beer doesn't seem so far fetched.
... and right now I'm reading Michio Kaku's Physics of the Impossible - does that count for anything?
Oh.... and drinking pepper-infused tequila with cranberry juice. Gotta use those bottles behind my teaser!

... and right now I'm reading Michio Kaku's Physics of the Impossible - does that count for anything?
Oh.... and drinking pepper-infused tequila with cranberry juice. Gotta use those bottles behind my teaser!

Hmmm tequila and cranberry juice, among my favorite mixes.(I prefer it to a margarita) I should add that to my list tonight, though I will thow in a little salt. It is taquila after all.

and where be you writing that from?

From teh big dry ditch. I can't leave until march although the casa will be empty here soon. I'll be sleeping on the floor for a spell. Worth it for a good Texican chix fried steak though.

Bring it SUM!

frydad - did you save any of that hab sauce? That chicken looks aweseom.

buddy - I'm an amateur photographer so having some stuff helps. That pic was about $1300 of equipment. But good equipment does not a good photographer make. Much like a beautiful woman is not always a model. In fact, I get frustrated when working with a model or super hot girl.

Hmmm tequila and cranberry juice, among my favorite mixes.(I prefer it to a margarita) I should add that to my list tonight, though I will thow in a little salt. It is taquila after all.

For SHAME! Tequila with cranberry? Oh HELL NO! I like my tequila like my tone....straight...no chaser.

From teh big dry ditch. I can't leave until march although the casa will be empty here soon. I'll be sleeping on the floor for a spell. Worth it for a good Texican chix fried steak though.
Ah - from your earlier posts I thought you were accompanying the missus this weekend, then heading back to da ditch for the time being. And mm-hmm - cfs from Tejas .... mouth-watering goodness. Best I've had was in Shiner, long time ago....

For SHAME! Tequila with cranberry? Oh HELL NO! I like my tequila like my tone....straight...no chaser.

*Sips his Cranberry and Tequila. Gives the TB "the eye" Drinking hard liquor straight! For shame! Walks away whistling, no I've NEVER done 190 proof moonshine shots straight! ... Why who have you been talking to? They're liars!!!

All of you guys really stepped up to the plate with these weird ingredients. Kudos. Looking forward to more.

*Sips his Cranberry and Tequila. Gives the TB "the eye" Drinking hard liquor straight! For shame! Walks away whistling, no I've NEVER done 190 proof moonshine shots straight! ... Why who have you been talking to? They're liars!!!
:cheers:
Cheers, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back