• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Sausage Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice to come home and see some really EXCELLENT sausages being made! 

Onliest thing….. I can't TASTE them from here!  :mope:

DTS, I keep threatening to come visit and become a permanent houseguest for whom you must forever cook. You haven't changed my mind on that one yet!

Boudin Doux Ways
Boudin or more properly what people call boudin is really boudin blanc, and this is the Cajun version of it (as opposed to the old Creole way which used bread and cream instead of rice).
People in South Louisiana generally like it one of two ways, boiled in water or baked/grilled. So as to not leave anyone out I give you both.  Enjoy! Lassez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

Boudin Doux Ways
---The Meal
If it's grilled often they put some Steen's Pure Cane Syrup on it. So that's what I did. The one that is boiled is often just squeezed out into the mouth, but many of my relatives put it on some garlic bread so that's what I did with that portion. Enjoy! Lassez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

It's Monday here. I'm at work. I can make the meal tonight but not for the TD deadline :( . I was busy Saturday do couldn't make them then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back