• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Savory Chocolate Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3monic said:
I might be the guy that makes a mole...

I'm going to be that guy that predicts a mole win for this TD. I'm really interested to see some different mole's here. I especially want to see the mole that would've beat Scovie.
     ...had he been man enough to defend his title here.
     ...in the one obviouse arena for him to show off his mole crown. :rolleyes: ;) :drooling:

need to get the creative juices flowing

7dCLvMY.jpg

I got my rub together. Just want to make some kind of sauce to go with it. I was thinking cherry and cocoa nib reduction or maybe cranberries would be good. Either way It looks like I need to run to the store for some missing ingredients. Wife threw out all my frozen fruits except some guava pulp. I don't picture guava being good on a skirt steak. 

first post didn't mention sides or anything. Can I make some spanish rice to go with it?

Here's the pol with ingredients I know i'm going to use.... maybe I will make a guajillo sauce with chipotle and cocoa nibs. The bitter may go well with it. Also toying with a hot sauce with aji painapple, peaches and cocoa nibs. Fuck this is the hardest decisions i've had with a throwdown. Usually I have it figured out by now. 

HisjXaA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back