contest BEGIN! The Dual Burger Duel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice start guys.

Glad to see that Booma showed Grant what a smash burger should look like.

IMG_8156.JPG

I'll waffle something up ... still waiting for a coherent vision to emerge from the melange of ideas - tctenten saved me from getting DQ'd ...

I had a tentative plan I was happy with, but it wasn't within the rules ...

I hadn't realized how my plan to make a double-patty diner burger, and a separate single wasn't within the rules ...

Now I'm back at square 1.414 ...

grantmichaels said:
I'll waffle something up ... still waiting for a coherent vision to emerge from the melange of ideas - tctenten saved me from getting DQ'd ...

I hadn't realized how my plan to make a double-patty diner burger, and a separate single wasn't within the rules ...

I was in the same boat then I stopped drinking and figured away around the issue ;) 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I was in the same boat then I stopped drinking and figured away around the issue ;)

Too funny ...

D's about to take the dogs into the bedroom for a nap, and I'm about to stretch out in quiet and hash it out ... only, adding beer to help, not stopping it ...

grantmichaels said:

Yup. AlwYs have to wait for Pookie's typed rules.

grantmichaels said:

Yes? I'm not sure what that means but you type it a lot. I can answer any questions you have if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back