beer Being Crafty

Guess it is a one man show this afternoon.

IMG_7167.JPG

SDW.

Ozzy2001 said:
I've knocked a few back. Just haven't posted lol. Just drank my last Prarie Noir. So good. Need to figure out what's next.

Do you like BOMB!? 

The local beer place is supposed to have it on tap some time soon.  I would love to try it. 

I love that stout. That's the one I said may be D3's holy grail. He wants "ice cream" without adding ice cream. This is all that! Vanilla, coffee, cocoa, creamy, strong.

The Hot Pepper said:
I love that stout. That's the one I said may be D3's holy grail. He wants "ice cream" without adding ice cream. This is all that! Vanilla, coffee, cocoa, creamy, strong.
Yeah. That is why I was asking. Buy more SDW or buy more bottles? I have not tried the bottles yet.

If I wanted to enjoy a very good stout and drink one or two... DSW...
If I wanted to pair a steak or chocolate dessert with a stout, barrel aged. DSW is the drinker. But the barrel aged are good for special occasions or parings.

t0mato said:

Do you like BOMB!? 

The local beer place is supposed to have it on tap some time soon.  I would love to try it. 
Yeah it's really good. I had the barrel aged version too, but the Noirs are even better in my opinion.

Back