beer Being Crafty

aea556ba6f1f9e98ba17bf922679c3da.jpg

I'm drinking the All Green Everything in the can and mmmmmmmmmm wow! TC, now I have someone to relate to. Crack one of those babies open. They sing in your mouth. A refreshing fruit effervesce and so smooth for a 10.5! This is my ten fidy lol!...

The Hot Pepper said:
I think this 10.5 would make a nice exchange for a 10.5. ;) Gonna try to save one if even possible!

hint hint gm

:noted:

I really do have those two TF's put aside for you, a BA and a non ... with some Star Dust and some other pepper-related stuff from outside the THP-pepper-sphere ...

Couple of surprised I purchased over the holidays and didn't post! :party:

The Bum is a dry-stout dude, not of my ilk ... I felt not entirely dissimilarly about MOT ...

Mean Old Tom is a great beer - if you love Guinness or Old Rasputin ...

I can live without having any and all three of them again in my life ...

I don't hold it against The Bum that his taste in dark beer is suspect - nobody's perfect.

LOL

Stout is *not* #BetterInMaine ...

Although Jamil was able to appreciate MOT as truly being tha best true-to-style thing we've got ...

I just say, "fuck that style" ... give me a giant fucking coffee or oatmeal or chocolate stout, please ...

And, hold the roasted barley ... because I'm having BBQ with it.
FreeportBum said:
Everyone's taste is different. I couldn't even drink it, was a drain pour for me.  (shhh don't tell GM)   :D 

:cheers:

MOT on nitro is balls deep. But maybe free beer always taste better..lol  :beer:

Funny how even on;es own taste changes. I use to be a huge stout guy, really the only beer I ever drank or made was dark beer. 

Oatmeal stouts, chocolate porters,etc,etc

Now I find myself going for a juicy, unfiltered, crazy hop fest in a glass 

I fully realize that I like some yeast (Wy1968, Wy1792, Wy1728, US-05, WLP001, WLP566), and not others (WLP002, WLP007, S-04, WLP565) ...

I like some hops (columbus, pacifica, citra, amarillo, and sorachi ace), and not others (cascade, fuggles, galaxy, and ? mosaic) ...

I like some grains (maris otter, munich, vienna, dark crystal), and not others (two-row, light crystal, corn, and ? pils) ...

So, I can't frame it up as styles, when it's much more clearly delimited by ingredients ...

FreeportBum said:
Funny how even on;es own taste changes.

You used to like good cheese, too (cheddar) ...

Now ... it's like I don't even know you ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

grantmichaels said:
I fully realize that I like some yeast (Wy1968, Wy1792, Wy1728, US-05, WLP001, WLP566), and not others (WLP002, WLP007, S-04, WLP565) ...

I like some hops (columbus, pacifica, citra, amarillo, and sorachi ace), and not others (cascade, fuggles, galaxy, and ? mosaic) ...

I like some grains (maris otter, munich, vienna, dark crystal), and not others (two-row, light crystal, corn, and ? pils) ...

So, I can't frame it up as styles, when it's much more clearly delimited by ingredients ...

You used to like good cheese, too (cheddar) ...

Now ... it's like I don't even know you ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't like raw tomatoes. 

but you could prepare a raw tomato in a way that I would like it

and cheddah rocks  :metal:
grantmichaels said:
Lemme see the date code ...

Oct21 and you are sunk, fo sho ...
it's oct 21

and you know this man  :D

maybe i'll get lucky

Back