beer Being Crafty

tctenten said:
attachicon.gif
IMG_7180.JPG

A new one for me. Love trying new beers.
Im just glad they made it, I hate shipping bottles ;)

Zoe is the oldest brother Dave's little girl.

I love peeps on tap, first beer from them I ever had.

Was a place here that did 32oz pours for $6 at happy hour

Cheers

I was at a bar once here and about 10 women decided to meet with their newborns, like some meet-up thing, in a bar lol, and the bartender was pissed they kept blocking her behind the bar with empty strollers. There was even open feeding going on. Not attempt to even cover, haha. Craft women!

I was at a bar once here and about 10 women decided to meet with their newborns, like some meet-up thing, in a bar lol, and the bartender was pissed they kept blocking her behind the bar with empty strollers. There was even open feeding going on. No attempt to even cover, haha. Crafty women! Change the chart! LOL!

tctenten said:
There was a #hipster couple with a kid under the age of 1 in OH yesterday. Just hanging out drinking.

Haha, the kid is on his way.
Lol we brought our kids to Perennial. We didn't go in with them but sat outside because it was so nice out lol.
Grass Snake said:
You can't drink Craft Beer without Skinny jeans on, that should be a rule somewhere..
Lol as a former childhood "husky" jean wearer, there is no way you'll ever catch me in skinny jeans.

Nice! They make so many beers I can't even remember my faves. There was something I was loving a few weeks ago I can't even recall. Gotta love all the IPAs they put out, mostly Imperials. It really lets you taste and know your hops.

Part of the appeal is they are always making new beer and experimenting, and they bring them back if they were successful in waves and then add to the line with variants, etc.

Back