beer Being Crafty

Grass Snake said:
TGCM, ever had this?

www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1683/61149/
Yeah man, I've had it, along with a ton of other SFBC beers. I used to drive up from Albuquerque to the brewery in Santa Fe a lot in the summers 12-13 years ago, to go to these rave parties they had there called Brews and Beats. DJs and taproom downstairs, and an extra dancefloor/chillout patio upstairs overlooking Santa Fe. Good Times!!!

Ozzy2001 said:
Wow. This is too sour for me. I'm going to trade the other 2 I have. Still pretty good just too much for me. Aged 2 years on oak then 8 months on apricots.
Too sour? I love me some sour, amd apricots. I haven't met a beer yet that I've felt was too sour for my liking. I'm sure it's out there though.

HB RIS. My goodness this beer really improved since the last time I tasted it. Huuuge coffee aroma and flavor from the dry beaning. Such a silky smooth mouthfeel, and delicious flavor, perfectly matching it's style, but the head retention is a little weak. It pours like straight up motor oil, and has a thick head for only a minute or so, before dissipating. I've given quite a few bottles out, with a lot of good feedback. I'll probably gift a bunch of this for St. Patty's to friends, and slam a few along the way.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
HB RIS. My goodness this beer really improved since the last time I tasted it. Huuuge coffee aroma and flavor from the dry beaning. Such a silky smooth mouthfeel, and delicious flavor, perfectly matching it's style, but the head retention is a little weak. It pours like straight up motor oil, and has a thick head for only a minute or so, before dissipating. I've given quite a few bottles out, with a lot of good feedback. I'll probably gift a bunch of this for St. Patty's to friends, and slam a few along the way.

Bacon wrapped scallops?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
17022477_10208056432352983_16823047626788767_n.jpg
How'd you like GD?

Back