beer Being Crafty

Another new one from 21st

984001_10208316000882034_9159069508159230959_n.jpg

This is really good. Hands down, best rye beer I've had. The mouthfeel is thin, compared to some of the DIPAs I've been drinking lately, but at 5.1% ABV, it still packs a premium punch of hop aroma, and flavor. I was really surprised by this one, since almost every other rye beer I've had has been a malt bomb. This has a perfect balance of bitter/sweet.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
This is really good. Hands down, best rye beer I've had. The mouthfeel is thin, compared to some of the DIPAs I've been drinking lately, but at 5.1% ABV, it still packs a premium punch of hop aroma, and flavor. I was really surprised by this one, since almost every other rye beer I've had has been a malt bomb. This has a perfect balance of bitter/sweet.

I said the same thing the first time I tried it. Best rye beer I've ever had by far. Glad you enjoyed my friend,cheers.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
All mosaic FTW! I love me some mosaic. Aslin is releasing Bringing Sexy Back this week, which is probably my favorite all mosaic brew. The line is going to be ridiculous for that one, because they are also releasing a collab with Triple Crossing, which makes some great juicy IPA. They are also releasing another collab with Sand City from NY, who I am unfamiliar with. Maybe some NY/NJ folk can shed some light on their credibility. I'll definitely be grabbing the full allotment of Bringing Sexy Back, a 4 pack of the Triple Crossing collab, and at least one of the Sand City collabs.

i've put up a couple Sand City in here and told both 1010 and thp they need to try some  ;)

The stuff I have tried was most excellent 

def grab some if you can, I can only imagine you will really like it

cheers

Back